Tuesday 10 January 2012

ASOS crazy

I may or may not have gone a little loco in the ASOS 70% off sale recently. Who could resist with an additional 10 or 20% off, plus the shops in our local shopping centre have been VERY uninspiring sale-wise of late.

I've been looking for more full/50s style skirts and have yet to find any that are worth the price (e.g. Review) so decided on some culotte-style shorts to try and compensate. I've also been stocking up on blouses to match with said shorts and skirts.

These are on their way to me and should arrive in the next couple of days.


This blouse has already found its way to my closet and it's a winner. It won't be worn for a while though as we are actually experiecing summer now! Here in Toowoomba it's supposed to reach 34 degrees today.

             

Wishing I could attend one of the flood services in the Toowoomba region today. Thinking about that day one year ago and still cannot believe what happened and probably never will.

Peta xxx

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I wonder where exactly I shopped from before ASOS! Love them, and its totally understandable going a little loco in their sales!

    ReplyDelete