Friday 27 January 2012

Buy of the Week

This week's instalment of buy of the week comes to you from a mildly hungover, make up free Peta who is one of the unlucky few who did not secure the day off. For those of you outside of Australia, yesterday was a public holiday to celebrate Australia Day and a long weekend would have made the celebration that little bit sweeter.

This week I scored two Revlon ColorBurst Lipsticks from the Malouf Group Pharamacy's big sale for $6.00 each! I think their regular retail price is over $20.00 so it was a pretty sweet deal!


The husband did manage to get today off and is picking me up for lunch soon. I think we'll dine in at Pizza Hut thanks to Mr. shop-a-docket . Classy I know!


What was your best buy of the week?

Have a fabulous weekend and welcome to my new followers! New followers and comments always put a smile on my dial.
Peta xxx

3 comments:

  1. Great buy! Sometimes chemist's have great sales on things like perfume, nail polishes and lipstick!

    I managed to score today off, but only because I'm sick. Not a great way to spend a Friday.

    Hope your Australia Day was a good one!

    x Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  2. My long leather never worn boots that I got last week for $1.25 was my best buy in ages.Seen on my blog a couple posts back well twice coz I cant help showing them off lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the new blog setup! those pics in your banner make me smile :) xx

    ReplyDelete