Wednesday 18 January 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Gifted and Thrifted

Welcome to the second week of what I wore Wednesday.

Today's outfit consists of items entirely thrifted or gifted.

I'm loving the vintage skirt I'm wearing - very review-esque but a handmade vintage beauty and at a fraction of the cost - I think it was $3.00.




Gifted: Cotton On top; Thrifted: vintage skirt, vintage belt, diana ferrari heels, vintage bag

Don't forget my giveaway ends at midnight tonight ... you don't have to be a follower to enter and it entitles you to a $40.00 voucher at frockaholics.com. Did I mention they are having a sale at the moment and FREE shipping?!

Oh, and while you're surfing the web, pop over to my friend Mel's blog - Allure and Grace Styling. She has recently completed a fashion styling diploma and her blog is heaps of fun : ) I'm especially jealous of her birthday pressies she posted about today - an awesome vintage phone and Samantha Wills cuff.

Peta xxx

1 comment: