Monday 20 February 2012

Op Shop Goodies

There would rarely be a week that goes by that I wouldn't at least hit one op shop or tackle the Saturday morning craziness otherwise known as garage sales. I seem to constantly forget though to share what goodies I have found. Here is a bit of a look at a couple of things I've found lately : )






retro dress and jacket heaven! All around $3.00 each and about my size. Love the patterns!




shabby step ladder - five dollars & vintage umbrella - one dollar (both garage sale)

Playing along with Sophie today. Have you found anything lately?!
Peta xxx

4 comments:

  1. Great finds!
    I love op-shopping too :) It's so much more fun when it's the only one of it's kind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dresses! I really want to find a vintage umbrella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What super clothes! I hardly ever find good vintage in op shops these days, and I get so super ecited when I do.

    xx Nicole

    ReplyDelete