Friday 24 February 2012

Send-It-Forward ... a seventies beauty and Johnson : )

I recently was the lucky winner of Zara's send-it-forward gift and I'm very much looking forward to receiving it.

As a recipient, it is now my duty to offer some goodies up to the lovely blogger community. All you have to do is leave a comment at the bottom of this post telling me which item you'd like to receive and commit to offering a send-it-forward gift to another fellow blogger. It can be a crafted, thrifted or new item - it's up to you.

Easy, peasy!

Seventies Maxi Skirt



This seventies maxi skirt is more beautiful than words can describe!

It is in a thicker material so would be perfect for winter wear.

It has a reasonably small waist (estimate AUS sz 8) but could be easily altered. It falls to the floor.

I can see a lot of bloggers rockin' this skirt and I can't wait to see the recipient in it!

I'm happy to post this beauty world wide.


Retro Side Plates



The other item I'd like to pass on is four Johnson of Australia side plates. All plates have the same pattern and are in excellent condition. Unfortunately I will only post these within Australia.

Remember, all you have to do is leave a comment at the bottom of this post telling me which item you'd like to receive and why ...

Happy Friday friends xxx

6 comments:

  1. your fashion ideas are great!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love that skirt!! If it was a tad small I'd get my wiz of an aunt to fix it. Hmmm the reason I would want is I don't have any maxi skirts at all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is AMAZING! I'd love to win it and wear it, and I don't think I'd have to alter it either! I love bright, happy clothes that are unique and this really fits the bill.

    I'm now following your blog, can't wait to see your op shop finds as it looks like you have great taste LOL.

    Also, I'm running a giveaway over at my blog and would love you to enter: Jewellery pack giveaway xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lovely! i already have those side plates but hey, am i going to say no to johnson!? i think not. thanks for the heads up. have a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! You're right, that skirt is a stunner, just my kind of thing and the perfect size, too! It would make a nice change NOT to have to take something in to fit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is so fun!! i am in the process of amassing a johnson collection and i don't have that pattern. they are gorgeous! love love love!

    Kel x

    ReplyDelete