Wednesday 15 February 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I've just returned from our valentines themed monthly morning tea and I may have eaten a big too much! Hopefully this sick feeling in my belly goes away soon as I'm teaching an entire pump class at 12pm!

I actually wore this pink and red outfit yesterday for Valentines Day.


I'm treating myself to a pedicure this afternoon as a gift to myself as my new husband didn't get me anything. He wouldn't normally get my anything so I wasn't surprised ... I just would like to be surprised one day. He's got the rest of his life to come up with a surprise!

katies linen top, revival skirt (ebay), vintage belt, siren pumps (vinnies), cassette society sunnies, typo heart : )

Our valentines celebration was our regular Tuesday night family dinner celebrating two dog's birthdays instead. Logan, our family dog turned 10 yesterday and Rocky (who I'm sure you're all familiar with) turned 4 on Australia Day. We had ice-cream cake. We = the humans and the dogs.

Here are some pics
Happy hump day xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love that skirt. I mean, gingham AND flowers. That's perfect. Aw, doggy birthdays. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Valentines outfit! You look so cute with that heart :)

    Your dogs are gorgeous! I love golden retrievers, my family had one for years until she passed away a couple of years ago, I'll always have a soft spot for them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at those two obedient birthday puppy dogs.
    Love your outfit too, perfect for valentines day.

    Ps. You're the recipient of my Send it Forward tea towel cushion cover :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. Dont be jealous of my hair! Its so boring. I love your valentines day outfit - so girly & pretty!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are absolutely adorable valentine's day photos! and your dogs are so cute :) :)


    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete