Tuesday 6 March 2012

Apples, Grapes, Wedges, Prints & a Lost Phone

Tuesday brings with it some sad news ...

Over the weekend I somehow lost my beloved iphone. I wasn't completely trashed and cannot for the life of me think how or when I may have lost it/someone took it. Being without a phone is the weirdest feeling. You really do not realise how much you rely on it until you don't have it! I am currently on the phone with Telstra trying to figure out where to from here but it is so frustrating. I am getting more irate by the minute with their incompetence at resolving issues.


Anyway, moving on to nicer things ...


This is the outfit I wore on Saturday at the Apple & Grape Harvest festival in Stanthorpe.


We had a great day drinking and relaxing in the park and then dancing later on at one of the pubs in town.



he could look a little happier



 Miss Shop dress, vintage Oroton belt, petticoat via eBay, Target hat, Havaiana thongs, bag via Lifeline

I also may have been sucked in by a promotion I saw on the Typo facebook page. The cotton on online shop encompassing cotton on, cotton on body, typo and rubi has 30% off the entire store until midnight tonight. If you spend over $50 shipping is free too with the code FREESHIP - original huh.

Anyway, Cotton On is not normally a shop I visit too often but I stumbled across an exclusively online collection with a whole bunch of cute pieces.

This shirt looked so bloody good on the model I just had to get it.


they have the shirt in pink too. I then saw my newest favourite fashion blogger Atlantic-Pacific rocking a similar patterned shirt in her latest blog post.


While I was there I noticed some HOT orange wedges. I have never bought any shoes from Rubi as I am a bit of a shoe-snob but hopefully these are alright. Love the colour!


Now that I look I don't mind these or these or these but no, I've got to buy my hunters ... if you were wondering I've decided on gloss black. If I love them I may invest in a red pair down the track.

Happy Tuesday xxx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous frock I love the petticoat!! Bummer about your phone. Can I blame you for spending $50 on the cotton on website?? ha ha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never step into a cotton on and ever bought their clothes. Now I'm a store manager of one and it's all I wear! The 30% off is a good deal! The online exclusive stuff is great too. x

    ReplyDelete