Thursday 10 May 2012

Can I afford Chanel?

Quick post coming to you today on my husband's 27th birthday.

We were super excited to get a save the date card yesterday for my friend Monica's wedding which we will be attending in CALI-FORN-I-A in September. My shopping ban has convinced me to believe that I will be able to buy myself a beautiful Chanel bag/purse when in the U.S but am I kidding myself? I don't even have any idea how much they cost. Is a Marc Jacobs a cheaper option? What other brands are good?


Loving this bunting bracelet I picked up at Dotti a couple of weeks ago. I saw Sophie on The Block had an awesome necklace on. Does anyone know where that is from?

vintage skirt and belt, asos wedges, just jeans singlet, r.m. williams cardi, dotti bracelet

Enjoy your Thursday xxx

6 comments:

  1. California! How cool! I think Marc for Marc Jacobs are a little bit cheaper. I think I saw the bunting necklace in Diva. I would of got it but I'm a silver girl. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I miss the US (and the shopping!). You'd be looking at between $3000-$4000 for a Chanel bag depending on what size you wanted, and about $1000 for a Marc Jacobs. I bought a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag in NY for $500, which is a much more cost-friendly option! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your hubs! California? So excited for you.
    Love that pretty skirt and bunting bangle. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous outfit love that ring to. lucky girl getting to go to California. Chanel bags here in Ireland start at around1,000 euros and that's just for a small one there so expensive. iv priced them but never bought one. great blog fancy taking look at mine. kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! hair is looking great too ;)

    ReplyDelete