Monday 9 July 2012

Weekending

Had a fab weekend celebrating a friend's uni degree and my aunty and uncle's combined 40th birthdays.

Dinner was at Sofra turkish restaurant in Toowoomba and was delightful. 


The 40th birthday party was 70s themed.

vintage dress | sunnygirl faux fur vest | asos sequin clutch (buy here)

I had two conflicting comments last week. One from Christie complimenting my photos and another telling me I needed a better camera. Most of my photos are taken on my iphone and edited using creative kit in picasa. I'm no photography expert and my photos are generally taken by a very special work friend and as long as they are somewhat clear I'm happy to post them.

also I was told that people who weren't signed it to Google were not able to leave comments. I've rectified that so bring on the comments. 

p.s. i've discovered Offspring and it's my latest obsession!

6 comments:

  1. That food looks delish & I love your outfit!

    There will always be someone who has something negative to say. I think your photos look fine, not everyone has a $1000 camera & a semi-professional photographer to take pictures for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look AMAZING! 70s style suits you so well!

    yummm I'm so hungry looking at all that yummy food! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks delicious! love that clutch!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know!
    see you around!

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, you really do rock the 1970s vibe! Hope the 40th birthday celebrations were a blast, I love Turkey and Turkish food! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why some people have to leave such negative comments. Your photos are great! You look gorgeous in your 70s get up too. Love the fur vest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are always clear enough for me ;)

    The Turkish food looks YUMM!!!

    ReplyDelete