Wednesday 19 September 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - Spots

ahoy me arties ... hope you're having a fantastic international talk like a pirate day! Today was one of those days that I changed about four times before finally deciding quickly on this ensemble as I had to be at work in fifiteen minutes. Not a bad thrown together outfit if I say so myself.

90s howard showers dress | katies flats | thrifted zara jacket | vintage purse | thrifted oroton scarf

This time next Wednesday the husband and I will be on a jet plane headed for the united states of america to party with these girls and celebrate a long awaited wedding. Packing starts on the weekend!

I was featured over on Lauren's blog on Monday ... I was very excited!

9 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as always! Hope you have fun on your trip. Safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute dress! Love the navy & green combo too <3
    Yay, congrats on the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute dress! I love polka dots at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, that dress is fab on you and you really do rock a headband! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love this outfit but I especially love how you have done your hair! teach me your ways! whenever I do my hair like this the scarf never stays in place...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! Where do you shop in Toowoomba to pick up these great thrift finds?? Have fun in America, so jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous. I love the colours and mix of patterns. You got it perfect. Rachel x

    ReplyDelete