Wednesday 14 November 2012

What I Wore Wednesday - spring florals

Spring is here and what better way to celebrate it than with a vintage floral dress?

vintage dress | diana ferrari wedges | forever 21 hat | vintage sunnies 

Anyone else excited about the final twilight movie?! I'm no twi-hard but am a big fan who has never actually seen any of the movies in the cinema. Team Edward all the way!!!! Which team are you on?

Hoping to share a sneak peek of our new house which goes unconditional tomorrow ... stay tuned.

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous dress! love the simple wedges too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Twilight! I read all the books before it become massive here in Australia. It's crazy how into it some people are. I am definitely Team Edward. Jacob looks too much like my cousin and it weirds me out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting about your house!!!! Can't wait to see :)
    What an adorable dress xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress, it really is perfect for Spring.

    ReplyDelete