Wednesday 16 January 2013

Custom Illustration - Pretty Darn Spectactular

Today I'd like to feature an uber talented young lady who I have featured before but who deserves yet another mention - Lauren from tasteslikelove. Lauren completed a picture of my twin sis and her partner in preparation for the birth of their baby girl. Pop over here to check out that post and picture. 

She surprised me with an awesome custom illustration of the husband and I. If you are looking for a unique gift or perhaps artwork for your house, don't hesitate to contact Lauren. She really goes out of her way to make sure you are satisfied. I love the detail she adds in to her illustrations and the effort she puts in to get the correct shades for hair, eye and skin colour. I think I look pretty spunky - wish my teeth were that white and my skin was that clear!


The image she used ...


What are you waiting for huh? Go visit her STAT!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I love this! its our anniversary in a month maybe I need to start dropping some hints :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Peta! I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Sunshine Coast, a beautiful place to live. Look forward to reading about your 2013 adventures! Cheers Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  4. The illustration looks awesome! I will have to check out her site.

    ReplyDelete